An absorbent floor pad used to collect fluids and keep the floor dry to prevent slips and falls.
DriFloor™ Absorbent Pad
Blankets and towels are an inadequate solution for spillage clean-up. Help reduce laundering costs and remove the potential for cross-contamination.
- Helps protect healthcare workers from slips and falls
- Can be used on the floor in your healthcare facility, under the scrub sink or wherever fluids collect
- The fluid-proof, non-slip backing keeps the floor dry underneath the pad
- Reduces time and improves the efficiency of cleanup, decreases costly turnover time
- Absorbs approximately 3 liters of fluid and weighs about 8 lbs., fully saturated (33"x40")
- Available in two pre-cut pad sizes or a roll allowing you to cut the desired lengths
Download Sandel's new pamphlet (in PDF format) Employee Slips, Trips and Falls, an easy to read, condensed version of what you need to know about OSHA, The Joint Commission and CMS regulations and standards. As well as how to analyze the real cost of those injuries.
Fluids on floor in your healthcare facility cause slips and falls.
Keep it dry with the DriFloor™ Absorbent Pad.